Tuesday 22 February 2011

Photography: Notes to Self

NOTE: This has been reposted from my blog Our Cup of Tea. I thought it would be appropriate since I'm posting my photography each week!

I’ve been looking through my pictures, and I’m thinking maybe if I do this post I’ll be more careful in the future about my picture-taking.  I’ve had a lot of good pictures of the kids I didn’t end up posting because I didn’t do the following:

1.  Pay attention to background.

043

(Yucky banana peel sitting on top of yucky container full of compost)

018

(My long underwear hanging on the line…oops!!)

2.  Wipe child’s nose BEFORE taking photo!

066

(Don’t look too close or you’ll gross out.  Actually I had already deleted the yuckiest ones.)

I’m sure I’ll be adding to this post in the future, lol!  What photography lessons have YOU learned?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog! I can relate to it a whole lot better. If I was a homeschooling mom of 15 I would probably be all over your other blog but...that aint' the case. This blog is really nice, thanks for telling me about it! I had no idea you had another blog.

    -tina

    ReplyDelete