Friday 7 January 2022

2021 Book List Commentary

My book list for 2021 was AMAZING! As far as book reading goes, I had a pretty decent year. Here's a look at my stats:

Book Reading Goal: 100 books
Books Read: 84 books (not bad)
Christian Fiction/Clean Reads by Christian Authors: 62
Children's/YA Books: 11 (one of those was also Christian fiction)
Other fiction: 9 (including 1 classic)
Nonfiction: 2

Favorite Reads:
1. The Dress Shop on King Street (Ashley Clark)
2. The Nature of a Lady (Roseanna M. White)
3. A Lady in Attendance (Rachel Fordham)
4. Castle of Refuge (Melanie Dickerson)
5. To Write a Wrong (Jen Turano)
6. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor (Jaime Jo Wright)
7. The Prince of Spies (Elizabeth Camden)
8. On Wings of Devotion (Roseanna M. White)
9. The Red Canary (Rachel Scott McDaniel)
10. Dusk's Darkest Shores (Carolyn Miller)

Honorable mentions:
11. Set the Stars Alight (Amanda Dykes)
12. The Thief of Blackfriar's Lane (Michelle Griep)
 
That was difficult, because there were so many others I loved enough to give 5 stars!

Author I read the most: Agatha Christie (8)

Favorite authors I discovered this year:
Ashley Clark
Abigail Wilson
Amanda Dykes
Kimberly Duffy

New-to-me authors I want to read more of:
Rachel McMillan
Pepper Basham
Kate Breslin
Esther Hatch
Jess Heileman

2022 is shaping up to be another great year. I already have a huge TBR stack, and all of my favorite authors have new books coming out. How will I keep up???



No comments:

Post a Comment