Friday 14 January 2011

Week 2 in Photos

At the beginning of Week 2, I finally got to go outdoors and spent some time in the beautiful Lake District here in England.  I couldn’t take enough photos!  It was so hard to choose which ones to feature, so I’m cheating and adding some runners-up at the end of this post!  It’s my blog, so I can do that.  : )  On another note, I generally do take photos daily because I photo-document my kids’ homeschooling, so I should always have at least one photo a day.  However, I sometimes forget to take a “good” photo for my 365 project.  So if you see a photo of one of my kids here, and the photo isn’t as good as others…you’ll know why.

January 8  “Elterwater”

071

January 9  “Fisherbeck”

148

January 10 “Octons”

020

January 11 “Anticipating Spring”

039 

January 12 “Piano Practice”

033

January 13  “Moriah”

058b

January 14 “Spheres”

031

The following photos were taken on January 8, in the Lake District.  These are my runners-up photos I mentioned earlier!

“Cumbrian Fields”

090

“Elter Water Swans”

106

“Winter Day Out”

117

“Golden Afternoon”

130

No comments:

Post a Comment